Zoho One, the unified and cloud-based operating system for business, has revealed a major update in its 21st version. This one includes five new apps, three new services, and seven major platform enhancements.
Raju Vegesna, Chief Evangelist at Zoho, said the following statement about the new Zoho One”
"The experience that employees, customers, partners, and suppliers get when dealing with businesses is typically a reflection of how that business and its systems are structured internally. Today, the majority of systems are disconnected as a result of siloed solutions offered by vendors. Unification of a business requires unification of the underlying systems, which can then provide a truly unified experience, internally and externally, along with unified insights. Zoho One was created with this vision and keeps expanding its unbeatable value with new additions and improvements year over year.”
The improvements to this operating system include the following:
Unified and Real-time Insights
- Embedded and Conversational BI: Zoho One now features embedded and conversational analytics that enables decision makers to submerge into their data and gather cross-departmental insights with natural language commands using Zia Insights. 1,500+ pre-built analytics reports and dashboards are provided for quicker and more precise critical business decisions.
- Data Preparation: DataPrep, powered by machine learning, helps business users integrate, model, cleanse, transform, enrich, and catalog data. It also allows an integration with Zoho Analytics or a third-party app for newly discovered insights.
- Work Graph: Zoho's new back-end service, according to them, is “an industry-first for business software, maps interactions between people, resources, systems, and processes by studying signals and their strength across the board to build a business-wide work graph that is specific to each individual within the organization. The result of a work graph will be seen in the day-to-day productivity of users across various apps.”
- Enterprise Search: Now powered by Zia, this actionable, organization-wide search now understands natural language requests. This will lead to more accurate data discovery across teams and functions.
More Efficient Operations Scalability and Management for Volatile Scenarios
- Mobile Application Management (MAM): Zoho One now includes enterprise-grade Mobile App Management capabilities. Admins can effortlessly add and manage all of their users' devices for improved insight, specific app permissions and policies, locking and wiping devices remotely, and more.
- Zoho Commerce: The addition enables retailers to build online shops without hassle and with the tools needed to create a website, accept orders, track inventory, process payments, manage shipping, market their brand, and analyze data. Plus, it integrates with third-party payment gateways.
Solid Employee Experiences Regardless of Location
- Zoho Learn: This just-released app is a learning management tool that enables interactive training programs and assessments with Zoho's course builder, and it was made for nurturing employee growth.
- Zoho Lens: This app gives remote assistance and guidance to employees through augmented reality (AR) via real-time AR annotation, VoIP and text chat, and more. This ensures improved communication and collaboration in a remote-work setting.
- TeamInbox: A shared email inbox between teams aimed to eliminate task duplication and streamline email conversations in one central place.
- Org Dictionary: Another industry-first, this service provides a central dictionary for the entire organization. It automatically incorporates the employee name and other sources offering a central and stable diction across various Zoho applications and users.
Unified and Personalized Experience with Context
- Unified Console, Dashboards, and Smart-Stack UI: Employees can see their apps, services, and dashboards in one view with centralization across calendars, navigation, among others.
- Customizable Dashboard with Pre-Built Widgets: This offers users visibility across the organization in a single view with the ability to go deeper with just one click away.
The Zoho One platform already integrates with more than 1,000 third-party solutions on Zoho Marketplace and now expands integration with 100+ telephony providers to enable seamless communications between stakeholders. Moreover, Zoho One includes a comprehensive platform for developers and business users to create, extend, and integrate. The platform includes Canvas, Zoho Creator, and Catalyst.
To read the full article, click here.
Are you looking to optimize or implement Zoho One in your company? Then click here and sign up for a free trial of Zoho One.
© 2020 InterConnecta. All Rights Reserved.